WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
Instructions: Each Player and their Parents/Guardians (hereinafter athlete) should read the statement below beforecompleting and signing this Waiver & Release Form. In the event of a minor (under the age of 18) thereference to the person as me, my or any other form represents the parent consenting and releasingGSECO, INC., Real Padel Miami from liability and the other terms and conditions stated in this form.
In consideration for the right to participate in our facility and activities, the undersigned acknowledges,appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The programs afford the athlete the opportunity to participate in activities, including, but notlimited to: on court padel drills, match play and conditioning. There are inherent risks involvedwith all these activities. I choose to voluntarily participate in this PROGRAM. I voluntarily assume fullresponsibility for any risk of loss, property damage or personal injury, which may be sustained by me asa result of my participation.
2. I certify that I have adequate health insurance necessary to provide for and pay for anymedical costs that may directly or indirectly result from my participation in this activity. I agree to payfor any medical costs that exceed the limits of my insurance coverage.
3. I understand that this activity is physically strenuous and I know of no medical reason why I shouldnot participate.
4. I hereby release, waive, and discharge GSECO, INC., Real Padel Miami and anyone associated withGSECO, INC., Real Padel Miami from all claims, demands, liabilities, rights and causes of action ofwhatever kind or nature, that may result from or occur during my participation in this activity.
5. Consent to use of Photographic or Video images: I hereby grant GSECO, INC., Real Padel Miami, itsagents and representatives, full and comprehensive rights to use photographs or other types of mediato promote GSECO, INC., Real Padel Miami.
6. I assume all the responsibilities my action and as such I assume liability for any damages that I may cause to the property, equipment both within the facility and such property such as vehicles parked around the facility. I understand that Real Padel Miami is not liable for any damages to my personal property while at their facility.